Saturday, May 9, 2009

Heavenly Opportunity...for Massage

Some days you are presented with special opportunities that aren't available every day...and one must make the most of them.  

My mummy (er-slave) had a friend at our house this morning. They both worked on their computers seated at opposite ends of our dining room table. The opportunity was there and I...like a smart cat... grabbed it.  I stretched out on the table between them with my front claws clutching the keyboard of one computer and my tail swishing the other.  Stretching and preening, it didn't take long for me to get what I wanted.  A two sided massage.  My head was stroked and rubbed. My back and tail were petted and caressed.  I was able to get them to continue this intermittently for about an hour.  SCORE! Pure heaven for a cat.

Now I'm working on begging for treats...from both.

Confucius Cat say: grab every opportunity with both paws...and your tail if necessary.  Heaven awaits.

No comments: